I take objects we use in our daily routines, put some colourful soul into them and this way try to raise a city‘s liveability and quality of life.
So, architect of the daily life is what I consider myself.
I care for the small and insignificant things of our daily life. Using them I create something new out of the allegedly familiar and even add a story to it.
In doing so, it is real simplicity that attracts me most.
And to therefor create the right but still surprising setting is the challenge I love to take on. I don‘t limit myself to a certain material.
I use synthetics, paper, cloth – my work clearly shows that for me there is nothing too colourful, too funny nor too absurd.
For what I want to experience is a well designed and colourful world.
biography and work Petra Stelzmüller
– Women’s art project “Undine kommt” with WIENER LINIEN in the Sigmund-Freud park, 1090
– GERMAN DESIGN AWARD SPECIAL MENTION!
– Foundation of the association “L’ART POUR L’ART – Art for Art’s Sake”
– design shirt IRON LADY
– design the brooch of THETIS in the Kunsthistorischen Museum, Vienna IRON MEN
– guest at the Karikaturmuseum Krems with HUGIN and MUNIN at “100 years of Paul Flora”
– article about KARATEDO in the magazine LIKE IT
edition December 2021/ January 2022, page 39-41
– article about “IKEBANA” in the magazine LIKE IT
edition September/ Oktober 2021, page 37-41
– design shirt „YOU, VENUS with a mirror“
– design brooch atlantic puffin LUNDI
– competition SOUVENIR ERZBERG SYBOLD
– design bracelet “designsklave”, Designmonth GRAZ 2021 with Perlenreich
– exhibition with TALISMAN HUGIN MUNIN in the Kunsthistorischen Museum, Vienna Higher Powers- People, Gods and Elements of Nature
– design Mister Horacek
– design MÆX bag + MÆX stone
– participation in competition Stadtarbeit VIENNA DESIGN WEEK with der HABERER
– side tabel made of steel CIRCUS
– house for insects LIVING INSIDE MONDRIAN
– teachers diploma Ikebana, Sogetsu School,
KOSHUN Yonkyu Shihan (4th grade teacher)
meaning of KO= light, SHUN = spring
– 2nd AUDIENCE AWARD ECHT GRAZ tote bag
– WINNER design of the trophy, social enterprises Vienna
– designravens HUGIN und MUNIN im Team 7 Flagshipstore/ Stubenring
– design Shirt VER SACRUM
– design kids/ adults cushion MOUPIN
– design TALISMAN HUGIN MUNIN
MEDICAL PRACTICE Folger/ Harringer in Wels, upper Austria
floor plan, design
concept reception table and room divider with fishes
colour- and light design
Corporate Identity etc.
– designravens HUGIN and MUNIN at the Guesthouse Vienna and Modepalast/Rochusmarkt
– design hand-fan AIR de VIENNE in the Belvedere
– EXHIBITION at Rubas Versicherungsmakler, Vienna
– finalist competition Competition Stamp Austria
topic: Generational issues, print run 200.000
call for proposals: Austrian Post AG and daily newspaper „Die Presse“
design THE TOUCH 1/10 printed on 6.8.2017 in the newspaper „Die Sonntagspresse“
– participation Lifeball Next Generation
– finalist Competition RADO STAR PRIZE Austria, ZERO GRAVITY
published in: Vienna Design Week, RADO Star Prize: “Zero Gravity” 21.6.2017
– BAG CHARMS, Design SHIRTS, CLUTCHES/ TABLET-BAGS etc.
– contract work for the newspaper „die Presse“ stuffed animal for children: elepahnt ELEONORE
– exhibition Gartenfreuden
– Partner Webshop “die Presse”
Presse EDITION 06/2016, 11/2016 and 05/2017
some articles in the newspaper “die Presse”, magazine “Schaufenster” and
promotions adds for Christmas and Happy Easter etc.
– KOIBONORI (jap. carp), DESIGN CLUTCH etc.
– A-List Unternehmerin
– die Presse promotions adds in the Schaufenster
advertisments in DIVA and FLAIR
KOI- APRON, TABLETS and SHIRTS, PLANT LABELS etc.
“Wedding Box” book
exhibition “das Designhotel”
SACHETS de LAVANDE, FLAMINGO and RHINOZEROS brooches etc.
foundation of my enterprise, office for interior design and architecture
examination for the master craftsman’s certificate (ZT-Prüfung), Vienna
2001 - 2011
project managment with Peretti & Peretti and Frank & Partner (residential and commercial construction)
technical assistant with Czernin and Neumann & Partner
(project studies, student hostels, residential and commercial construction)
1993 - 2000
university studies at the Technical University, Vienna
assistant for Prof. Richter, Hochbau II, TU Vienna
born in Vöcklabruck, Upper Austria